I am proud to commemorate the publication of 50 blog posts! Celebrate with us by continuing to read our blog and encouraging your friends and colleagues to subscribe as well.
Since we just completed our 50th blog post, here’s 50 fabulous reasons to keep reading and rereading:
- Take advantage of valuable design tips for your newsletter.
- Use color to make a more effective publication.
- Learn how to create effective mastheads.
- Escape the pitfalls of staff meetings.
- Learn ways to deal more effectively with your clients.
- Discover how to create more effective bilingual publications.
- Find valuable tips on advertising.
- Learn about effective branding.
- Gain valuable information about e-publications.
- Increase your knowledge of printing techniques.
- Increase your appreciation of elegant paper stocks.
- Learn how to create effective event promotions.
- Discover ways to include effective infographics, charts and diagrams in your publications.
- Learn about ways to find employment as a skilled graphic designer.
- Unearth new ways to promote healthcare events.
- Invent new ways to illustrate your newsletter with the use of graphical icons.
- Find ways to develop an effective logo for your company.
- Learn about ways to add a mascot or cartoon character to your newsletter or publication.
- Differentiate your company’s product and service from the competition.
- Produce beautiful maps that provide more than just directions.
- Explore new ways to be more responsive to your clients.
- Recognize how to find a quality print vendor.
- Realize the beauty that nature can add to a publication.
- Originate the use of iMags for your company’s publications.
- Learn how to save $1,000’s on publication costs.
- Conceive of new ways to use patterns in your publications.
- Innovate the use of online publications in your company’s publication requirements.
- Discover ways to add navigational elements to a newsletter.
- Lean how to use photos for maximum impact.
- Make the best use of typestyles to increase the legibility of a publication.
- Find new ways to maintain quality control.
- Learn how outsourcing the design of your publications can save the company money and can increase the return on investment (ROI).
- Find out why it is important to use a marketing firm that specializes in your industry sector.
- Learn what makes your client “tick.”
- Discover the importance of having a corporate newsletter.
- Explore new reasons why corporations should outsource their marketing efforts.
- Unearth the ultimate checklist for developing successful marketing materials.
- Invent new ways to harness the power of the word of mouth.
- Explore how color defines your brand and shapes your newsletter.
- Find out how silhouetted graphics can shape your newsletter.
- Invent beautiful patterns and graphics through the use of shadows.
- Learn how metallic pins can make great promotional items or giveaways to honor anniversaries, celebrations, or facility openings.
- Discover how to use fruits and vegetable shapes to craft an unusual masthead or headline.
- Learn how to create healthy designs for healthcare marketing.
- Pioneer new ways to include graphical portraiture in your publication.
- Benefit from testimonials and how they can create great “buzz.”
- Discover how to make your newsletter soar to new heights by adding architectural elements.
- Find out how to add edgy border treatments that will make your articles jump off the page.
- Recognize the importance of type and how it impacts the look, feel and legibility of the publication.
- Discover ways to “tune-up” your marketing without ever getting your hands dirty.
These topics and more can be found on our blog.
Happy reading! But remember to ask yourself the following question: “Why just be a reader when you could also be a leader?”
If your company needs an innovative newsletter, e-publication, meeting presentation or advice on communicating, please contact HWDS at firstname.lastname@example.org. We make beautiful things happen. To find out more please visit westdesign.com.
Harlan West is the author of successfulcorporatecommunications.com and has been working as a creative director and design professional for more than 25 years and has designed and art directed hundreds of publications for both print and online purposes.