We have developed a service whereby we convert your newsletter into an interactive, flipping page online publication. The ultimate result are iMags, Below, we have included some demo videos that how iMags work.
iMags are dynamic publications which can save your company thousand of dollars in print, mailing, fulfillment and distribution costs. Here’s how:
Skip the printer.
Fire your printer and save a forest. Let’s face it the average 4-color newsletter, 1,000 copies, 4 pages, 8.5 ×11″ can cost $1,000 – $1,300.
Skip the post office.
Stamp out costly postage charges. You could be paying $460 to mail 1,000 pieces at a 1st class rate. A bulk rate permit might save 20-30% but why not save the carrier pigeon?
Skip the fulfillment house.
Don’t get into a bind in terms of mailing lists, labeling, stuffing, sorting, folding, inserting, postal indicia application and delivery to the post office. This process adds .40 – .50 per piece and certainly increases to the time-factor as well. Don’t forget the fact that addresses on mailing lists can be quite outdated and many pieces go into the junk mail pile. Why throw out your money?
Skip the reprint cost.
It’s like starting all over again. Plan on spending mega bucks at the printer for the return trip, especially if there are changes to the artwork. You will also incur the same costs at fulfillment house and post office. But an iMag may only need a few small tweaks and it is ready to reblast to your followers.
OUR iMAGS OFFER THE FOLLOWING ADVANTAGES:
- The content is current and up-to-date.
- The process from publishing to distribution is much shorter. There’s not time lag for bindery, fulfilment and distribution.
- The publication is easy to update. You can make update on the fly and repost almost instantly.
- The publication is interactive and has the feel of a high-tech piece. It uses the latest state-of-the art technology.
- The technology allows for the use of video, audio and hotlinks.
- The iMag interface allows for better involvement with the audience. Visitors become active participants and help to define their unique user experience. No longer does the audience need to be spoken to. The audience interacts with and customizes the publication experience.
- The technology avoids limitations in terms of color or number of pages. Unlike expensive 4-color printing, adding more colors or more pages does not increase the cost.
- The audience is potentially limitless. With online pieces, the world is at your fingertips and you can be a publication workhorse.
- An iMag can be linked to, promoted and distributed via social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and blogs.
- The use of e-publications, allows the company to maintain an online library of back issues.
- The process allows the creator to embed customized navigation controls and search engine capability.
- The technology works on mobile devices and Apple products such as the iPhone, iPads and other tablets and smartphones.
Go ahead and save your company thousands. Your boss will love you for it.
Harlan West is the author of successfulcorporatecommunications.com and has been working as a creative director and design professional for more than 25 years and has designed and art directed hundred of publications for both print and online purposes.